Special Meeting of Council
Published on 27 June 2014
TITLE: Community Care Coordinator
• Ref No. 364
• Location – Serpentine
• Salary – Band 7 ($77,395 to $85,987) plus 9.50% superannuation
Loddon Shire is seeking to employ a dynamic and enthusiastic person to fill the role of Community Care Coordinator. Council’s Community Care services play an important role in ensuring members of our communities can remain living at home independently, and actively participate in community activities.
The successful candidate will have:
• A commitment to rural communities
• Extensive experience in the coordination of Local Government community care services
• A friendly and professional nature
• A proven ability to communicate with community care clients
• Previous experience leading a large and diverse team
• A commitment to attention and detail
• Experience in quality management and ongoing service development
Further enquiries on this position may be directed to Wendy Gladman, Director Community Wellbeing on 5437 7999.
To apply for this position:
Applicants must address the key selection criteria in the position description to be considered for an interview.
To obtain the Application Guidelines for the above position including a Position Description please contact Council’s Organisational Development Unit on 5494 1202 or visit Council’s website www.loddon.vic.gov.au.
Applications for this position close on Monday 14 July 2014 at 9:00am
Chief Executive Officer