2014 Loddon Sports Awards - Catering: Request for Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Published on 19 June 2014
The Loddon Shire Council is seeking quotations from registered food businesses for catering at the Loddon Sports Awards at the Pyramid Hill Hall on the evening of Wednesday August 20 2014.
- Laying of tables
- Provision of quality: white cloth - table cloths, white crockery, cutlery, salt & pepper shakers and napkins
- Provision of meal for up to 240 guests consisting of: Pre-dinner Canapés, Entrée, Main course, Dinner Rolls, Dessert, Tea/Coffee Provisions
- Meal to include use of Loddon Shire local produce
- Serving of meals to the tables
- Washing dishes
- Kitchen clean up and removal of rubbish
Further information can be obtained by contacting Christine Coombes on 5494 1200 or via email email@example.com.
EOI can be submitted to:
Loddon Shire Council
PO Box 21
WEDDERBURN VIC 3518
EOIs close 4.00pm, Friday, July 4, 2014. Late submissions will not be considered.
The lowest or any EOI may not necessarily be accepted. Council accepts no responsibility for ensuring EOI’s submitted by post or couriers are received by the set date and time.