Child care in Loddon
Family Day Care
The following family day care services operate in Loddon Shire:
Bendigo Community Health Services
(03) 5430 0500
For more information on the family day care services please click on the organisation's name in the Related Information section.
Becoming a Family Day Care Provider
If you have a passion to care for children and are interested in running your own business, becoming a Family Day Carer could be for you.
Some of the benefits of being a Family Day Carer include:
- the ability to run your own business from your own home
- the ability to set your own hours and days of work
- the ability to set your own fees
- a paid social environment for your own children.
What do you need to be a Family Day Carer?
In order to be a Family Day Carer, you need:
- to hold or be working towards a Certificate three Childrens Services
- your own home (owned or renting)
- the ability to undertake a ‘Working with Children Check’ (WCC)
- a pleasant disposition and a love of children.
For more information on becoming a family day care provider please contact Council’s Early Years team on 5494 1201 or email@example.com or go to the Bendigo Community Health Service website.