Loddon Shire Council Roadside Management Plan Community Open Houses
Published on 15 July 2017
Loddon Shire Council is preparing a new Roadside Management Plan and would like to hear from you.
Contribute your ideas to help develop practical, local actions for roadside management in Loddon Shire.
A series of Community Open House events will be held at these five locations across the Shire.
• Boort, Wednesday 2 August 2017, Boort Resource and Information Centre (BRIC), 119-121 Godfrey St
• Pyramid Hill, Thursday 3 August 2017, Pyramid Hill Senior Citizens Centre, 6-10 McKay St
• Wedderburn, Tuesday 8 August 2017, Wedderburn Community Centre, 24-32 Wilson St
• Inglewood, Wednesday 9 August 2017, Inglewood Town Hall, Market St
• Newbridge, Thursday 10 August 2017, Newbridge Public Hall, 38 Burke St
Each event will run from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
For RSVP and enquiries, contact Jaclyne Scally at RM Consulting Group on 0468 813 609 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.