Loddon Healthy Minds Network 2014 Art Competition - Open Section
Published on 19 August 2014
The Loddon Healthy Minds Network is presenting an art exhibition in the Loddon Shire to be held around Mental Health Week, October 2014, and in 2014 will include an open section.
The 2014 Art Show theme is 5 Ways to Wellbeing (further information available on Loddon Healthy Minds Network website)
Open Section eligibility:
- Open to all Loddon Shire Residents aged over 18 years
- Work to be completed within last 12 months and solely by the artist
- Size of artwork to be minimum of A4 and maximum of 1 metre square
- Any medium can be used
Entry forms are available from:
- Website: www.loddonhealthyminds.com.au
- Municipal offices: Wedderburn and Serpentine
- By contacting: Kara, Community Wellbeing Administration on 5437 7999
All artwork is to be completed and delivered to the Loddon Shire office at Wedderburn or Serpentine by Monday 8 September 2014.