Adoption of Local Law No.1
Published on 29 April 2017
At its meeting of 26 April 2017, Loddon Shire Council made its Local Law No. 1 Process of Municipal Government (Meetings and Common Seal) Local Law.
The purpose and general purport of the local law is to:
• specify the process for the election of the Mayor
• establish procedures for the general conduct of Council and special committee meetings including meeting notices and rules of debate
• provide for public participation in Council meetings
• regulate the storage and use of the common seal, and
• prescribe penalties for breaches of the local law.
A copy of the Local Law may be inspected on the Council’s website and at the Wedderburn and Serpentine Council offices.
Chief Executive Officer