Loddon Shire has a proactive and enthusiastic workforce of approximately 200 employees. The Council is the largest employer in the municipality providing a broad range of services to the community.
Loddon is now seeking applications for the following positions from highly motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and outcome focused individuals who want to make a difference and help shape our future.
Wellbeing Officer – ref. 0586 (readvertised)
- Suitable for experienced or graduate Community Development or Health Promotion Officers
- Permanent – full time (12 months)
- Permanent part time (3 days per week) after the initial 12 months
- Band 5 – $34.10 per hour plus employer superannuation.\
Patrolman (two positions vacant)
- Ref no. 0593
- Permanent – full time
- Location – Loddon Plains (northern region of Loddon Shire)
- Classification – PCOM (Patrolman on Commencement) - $57,684 per annum plus employer superannuation.
Applications for the positions above close Monday 18 November at 9.00am.
For further information in regard to these positions including a position application form, position description and the application guidelines please visit Council’s website https://www.loddon.vic.gov.au/Our-Council/Working-with-us/Current-vacancies or contact Council’s Organisational Development department on (03) 5494 1208.