Public health requirements

If you are developing your land for commercial or retail purposes in an unsewered area and will be producing more than 5,000L of waste water per day, you will need to contact the EPA. Otherwise please see Related information - Septic or onsite wastewater management.

For further information please contact Loddon Shire Council's Public Health Officer on (03) 5494 1200.