Wedderburn Historical Walking Tour
Discover Wedderburn’s rich history and culture with a walking tour and gain an in-depth insight into Wedderburn’s rich history, heritage and culture.
Hosted by the Loddon Visitor Information Centre, the walking tour highlights the sights of Wedderburn and provides an additional experience to the area.
Departs: 11am Tuesday and Wednesday (excluding public holidays) or by prior arrangement.
From: Loddon Visitor Information Centre 24 Wilson Street, Wedderburn
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (returning 12.30pm)
Have you heard about or visited?
- The rich history of Wedderburn
- The story around the Kangaroo Chair
- Catherine Rinders Grave
- Cuzz's Studio, wood burning onto Australian timber
- Soldiers Memorial Park (Jacka Park)
Prices: Adult $7.00, Concession $5.00, Child $2.50, Family $17.00
Some answers to commonly asked questions:
- Suitable for prams, strollers, wheelchairs and TrailRider
- Comfortable footwear required
- No audio or video recording allowed
- Still photography only
- Suitable for all ages
- Tickets must be purchased prior to tour departure from the Loddon Visitor Information Centre, 24 Wilson Street, Wedderburn.
For further information contact the Loddon Visitor Information Centre on (03) 5494 3489, walk in at 24 Wilson Street, Wedderburn, email email@example.com or visit www.loddon.vic.gov.au
Was this page useful?
Type the characters you see in the picture below (Required)
Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed.