Local Law No. 2 - Streets and Roads (2010)
Streets and Roads Local Law - Amendment No. 2 - 2010
The principal objectives of this local law are to regulate the use of roads, in particular by:
- providing for the management of the physical features of the road and adjacent properties in a manner which is consistent with the safety and convenience of people travelling on or using the road; and
- controlling the use of various types of vehicles for the safety and convenience of road users; and
- providing for the preservation and protection of the Council's assets from damage which may be caused from extraordinary use of roads; and
- controlling and regulating secondary activities on roads, including trading, the placing of goods and equipment, repairs to vehicles, parties, festivals, processions, disposal of water on roads; and
- facilitating free and safe access for people with sight and movement impairment or disabilities.
A copy of this Local Law is available for download and may be viewed at the Wedderburn Council office.
Any Acts and/or Regulations which are referenced by this Local Law can be found on the Australasian Legal Information Institute website (see related links)
Was this page useful?
Type the characters you see in the picture below (Required)
Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed.