Local Law No. 1 - Process of Municipal Government
Process of Municipal Government (Meetings and Common Seal)
The objectives of this Local Law are:
- to provide for the election of the Mayor
- to establish procedures to ensure the orderly and effective conduct of Council meetings
- to establish procedures to ensure the orderly and effective conduct of special committee meetings
- to facilitate community participation in Council decision making processes
- to regulate the control and use of the Council’s common seal.
A copy of this Local Law is available to download and may be viewed at the Wedderburn Council office.
Any Acts and/or Regulations which are referenced by this Local Law can be found on the Australasian Legal Information Institute website (see related links)
Was this page useful?
Type the characters you see in the picture below (Required)
Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed.