Local Law No. 4 - Environment (2015)
The principal objectives of this local law are:
- to provide a safe and healthy environment in which the residents of the municipal district may enjoy a quality of life that meets the general amenity expectations of the community
- to control activities or land use which may be hazardous, unsafe or detrimentally impact upon quality of life or the environment within the municipal district.
- to control nuisances which may adversely impact upon health, safety or welfare of any person within the municipal district, or be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life
- to facilitate regulation and enforcement action so as to protect the environment and general amenity within the municipal district
- to provide for the peace order and good government of the municipal district
- to provide for the administration of the Council's powers and functions under relevant legislation.
A copy of this Local Law is available for download and may be viewed at the Wedderburn Council office.
Was this page useful?
Type the characters you see in the picture below (Required)
Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed.