Child care in Loddon
Family Day Care
The following family day care services operate in Loddon Shire:
Bendigo Community Health Services
(03) 5430 0500
For more information on the family day care services please click on the organisation's name in the Related Information section.
Becoming a Family Day Care Provider
If you have a passion to care for children and are interested in running your own business, becoming a Family Day Carer could be for you.
Some of the benefits of being a Family Day Carer include:
- the ability to run your own business from your own home
- the ability to set your own hours and days of work
- the ability to set your own fees
- a paid social environment for your own children.
What do you need to be a Family Day Carer?
In order to be a Family Day Carer, you need:
- to hold or be working towards a Certificate three Childrens Services
- your own home (owned or renting)
- the ability to undertake a ‘Working with Children Check’ (WCC)
- a pleasant disposition and a love of children.
For more information on becoming a family day care provider please contact Council’s Early Years team on 5494 1201 or email@example.com or go to the Bendigo Community Health Service website.
Was this page useful?
Type the characters you see in the picture below (Required)
Fields marked as 'Required' must be completed.